This USB+VGA Cable KVM Switch supports superior video quality (resolutions up to 2048x1536), offering a high resolution solution for accessing and controlling two computers from a single KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) peripheral set.
A complete KVM solution, this cable-style KVM switch includes all of the cables and connections required to share one monitor, keyboard and mouse, as well as speakers, across two computers. Plus, the switch features independent audio/microphone switching to ensure an uninterrupted audio experience, even when switching between.
- Compatible with all USB supported Operating Systems.
- Complete micro design saves space and money
- Computer selection by Remote selector and keyboard hotkeys
- Designed for high-resolution applications: 2048x1536 analog resolution with DDC2B
- Hot Pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the computers.
- LED indicators for easy status monitoring
- USB 2.0/1.1 specification compliant
- 1 Year manufacturer warranty
- Color: Black
- Enclosure Type: Plastic
- Audio Support: Yes
- KVM Cascadable: No
- Rack-Mountable: No
- Number of KVM Ports: 2
- Connectors: 2 x HDDB15 VGA Male, 4 x USB A Male, 4 x Stereo 3.5mm Audio Male
- Console: 1 x HDDB15 VGA Female, 2 x USB A Female, 2 x Stereo 3.5mm Audio Female
Note: One host cable is 47” long, the other is 24”. Remote selector cable is 70” long