Toshiba Primary Extended Capacity 9-Cell Li-Ion Laptop Battery
The Toshiba Primary Extended Capacity Battery Pack is a 9-cell, rechargeable, Lithium Ion battery designed to work with select Toshiba Satellite and Satellite Pro series portable computers. Used as either a spare or replacement battery, the extended capacity battery pack gives you extended battery life for more computing time, watching more movies, playing more games or listening to more music. The battery pack attaches to the bottom of the notebook raising the back end by 1-1/2 inches, giving you a comfortable angled typing surface.
Take your office on the road without sacrificing performance, productivity or convenience with Toshiba Notebook battery packs. Battery power gives you the ability to use your computer around the house, on campus and in the office. Enhanced battery life helps you stay connected and be productive wherever your work takes you. This battery pack meets or exceeds the specifications of the original battery that came with your notebook. It interfaces with the TOSHIBA Power Saver Utility on the notebook which features a charge indicator to help you monitor the available power.
- Snaps in and out of the battery slot in seconds
- Genuine Toshiba quality and reliability
- In the box: Toshiba Battery Pack, Safety Instruction manual, CE declaration
- One year limited warranty
- Capacity: 10.8V x 65Wh
- Number of battery cells: 9
- Dimensions: 10.8" x 1.9" x 1.5"
- Weight: 16.3 ounces
- Battery Recharge Time (Off/On): Up to 4.0 hours/Up to 12 hours (depending on system condition)
- Compatible with Toshiba Satellite A200, A205, A210, A215, A300, A305, A305D, L300, L300D, L305, L305D, M200 and M205; Satellite Pro A200 and A210, L300, L300D series portable computers
- RoHS compliant
Battery life may vary considerably depending on product model, configuration, applications, power management settings and features utilized, as well as the natural performance variations produced by the design of individual components. Published battery life numbers are achieved on select models and configurations tested by Toshiba at the time of publication. Recharge time varies depending on usage. Battery may not charge while computer is consuming full power. After a period of time, the battery will lose its ability to perform at maximum capacity and will need to be replaced. This is normal for all batteries.