Epson® WorkForce Pro WP-4020 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer with Duplex
- Fast automatic two-sided printer1 – ideal for busy workgroups
- 330-sheet paper capacity, includes an 80-sheet rear-feed tray for alternative paper, envelopes, labels and card stock
- Remarkable durability – up to 20,000 pages duty cycle
- Professional quality color – print attention-getting marketing materials or presentations that exceed your clients expectations
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply – built-in automatic two-sided printing
- Built-in networking – easily connect and share with others in your workgroup via wireless or wired networking
- EPSON Connect™ – get instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices; also compatible with Apple® AirPrint™ and Google Cloud Print™
- 1-Year limited manufacturer warranty
- Printing Technology: 4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand MicroPiezo® inkjet technology
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi
- ISO Print Speed: 16 ppm (black), 11 ppm (color)
- Paper Sizes: 3.5" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", 8.5" x 11", A4, B5, A5, A6, half letter, executive, user definable (3.5" – 44" in length)
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 44"
- Input Paper Tray Capacity: 330 sheets plain paper (250 sheets plain paper, 80-sheet rear-feed tray), 10 envelopes
- Secondary Paper Tray Capacity: 80-sheet rear-feed tray
- Connectivity interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wireless Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)4, Wired Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), Network card included, EPSON Connect™ Email Print, Apple® AirPrint™ enabled, Google Cloud Print™ ready
- Dimensions: 18.1" x 25.7" x 15.1" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 24 lb
Epson Connect Solutions:
- Epson Email Print
Print to anyone with an Epson printer, anywhere in the world from your mobile device or computer. All you need is the email address assigned to the Epson Email Print-enabled printer. Print your emails and attached Microsoft® Office documents, photos and PDFs, whether you're next to the printer or clear across the world.
- Epson iPrint™App
Just install this mobile app and you're ready to print web pages, Microsoft® Office documents, photos, and PDFs over your home or small office network. You can even scan and save the file on your device, to send as an email or upload to a cloud service such as Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote® or Google® Docs.
- Apple® AirPrint™
AirPrint makes it simple to print your emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®. No software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect.
- Google Cloud Print™
Google Cloud Print allows you to print on the go from your smart phone or tablet with Gmail or Google Docs account and other supported apps. Plus, print from Chromebooks and the Google Chrome browser without drivers or cables.