Free your devices—and your imagination.
With so many great things going on, your world never stops spinning. Fortunately, Toshiba's new portable Canvio AeroMobile™ Wireless SSD is sleek and durable, offering a smart, easy, more reliable way to store, stream and share your files and media between your favorite mobile devices. Combining the convenience and capacity of portable wireless storage with the proven durability and performance of solid state technology, this slim, lightweight device frees you and your smartphone, tablet or camera to go and take unlimited pictures or video. Just upload them instantly to your new Canvio AeroMobile™ Wireless SSD and you're off. Thanks to solid state technology, the Canvio AeroMobile™ Wireless SSD offers greater durability, faster performance and a longer battery life rating than external hard drives, resisting impact and vibration, too. It slips right into your pocket and is amazingly light. So you can fearlessly use it indoors and out, knowing your stuff is safe and secure.
Take a Load Off Your Smartphone
Taking pictures, shooting video and viewing files can fill up the storage on your smartphone and tablet very quickly. But carry the new Canvio AeroMobile™ Wireless SSD and you can easily offload those files to free-up space. You won't need to attach a single cable to your mobile devices.
Enjoy Solid State Reliability
Unlike conventional external hard drives, the Canvio AeroMobile™ Wireless SSD features solid state technology that's free of moving parts. It can take some jostling and stands up well to shocks and vibrations. That means you can take it more places than other drives on the market—to the beach, on the train, on vacation. Think of the possibilities.
Kick the Fun into High Gear
Bring along the Canvio AeroMobile™ Wireless SSD and watch what happens. Savor photo albums with your smart phone. Listen to music or watch family videos on your tablet. Edit your vacation video on your PC. Or share quarterly results with members of your project team. You can share content on up to eight devices at a time—and never be far from the digital content you want.
Small, Light and Travel-Friendly
The Canvio AeroMobile™ Wireless SSD is small but mighty, weighing only about four ounces and measuring less than half an inch thin. Put it in your pocket, bag, briefcase or purse. You'll always be ready to stream, share and store wherever the moment takes you.
Canvio AeroMobile™ Wireless SSD Features
Pocket-sized, lightweight and easy to carry
- Less than half an inch thin (12.5mm)
- Weighs a mere 4.23 ounces (120G)
Superb reliability & performance
- No moving parts construction resists shock and vibration
- Fast and direct data transfer with solid state drive speed and performance
Store more on the go
- 128GB Solid State drive1
- Built-in SD card slot for easy photo backup and sharing
- Free up storage space on your mobile devices
Wireless access and share
- Integrated wireless functionality and re-chargeable battery for accessing your content on the go
- Stream music, photos and videos to your PC, Mac®, tablet or smartphone
- Access the Canvio AeroMobile™ Wireless SSD from a number of smartphones, laptops, tablets and PCs (on up to eight devices at once)
- Support for PC or Mac®: Windows 8.1
- Windows 8 and Windows® 7; Mac OS® X 10.7 and 10.8 with included NTFS driver for Mac®3
- Support for smartphone or tablet: iOS version 5.1 to 7; Android™ version 2.3 to 4.2
- Canvio AeroMobile™ Wireless SSD, AC adapter, USB power cable, carrying pouch, and Quick Start Guide
Backed by a one-year limited warranty
- The Canvio AeroMobile™ Wireless SSD is built to Toshiba's high-quality standards2
1. External HDD Capacity: One Gigabyte (GB) means 109 = 1,000,000,000 bytes and One Terabyte (TB) means 1012 = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB=230 = 1,073,741,824 bytes and 1TB = 240 = 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity will also be less if the computer includes one or more pre-installed operating systems, pre-installed software applications, or media content. Actual formatted capacity may vary.
2. Warranty: The terms and conditions of Toshiba’s standard limited warranty are available at www.warranty.toshiba.com.
3. Use of Time Machine® software requires the drive to be formatted to HFS+