Note: Your select model may not have all the features, ports, or other items corresponding to those shown on the image. Please see detailed specifications for more information.
Please wait...action in progress.
holiday return policy:
Purchases made through Toshiba Direct from November 28, 2014 through December 24, 2014 are eligible for return or exchange through January 15, 2015. Products, including laptops, netbooks, tablets, desktops, TV lamps, and accessories (batteries, remotes, Power adapters, etc), except those products specifically named as 'final sale' on the www.toshiba.com/us website, are eligible for refund or replacement. TAIS will not issue an RMA for a visual product to be returned for credit. All products eligible for return require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, which may be requested by calling 1-800-618-4444. To be considered for the holiday return period, an RMA request must be made no later than January 15, 2015 and all products qualified for return must be returned to TAIS within ten (10) days of customer receipt of the RMA number. The maximum TAIS will refund for items purchased through TAIS is the original purchase price of the product, less restocking fee, plus any related taxes. Original shipping and handling charges or similar fees and return shipping charges are not refundable. Returns made without an RMA number will be refused or returned to the Customer. All products with valid RMA authorization must be returned in original packaging and be in the same condition as Customer received them. Customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. Customer must use a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring the return shipment. Upon receipt of the returned product(s), TAIS will inspect the product to determine if the product has been opened, used, and whether it contains all parts included with the original shipment, and to confirm there was no modification, abuse or misuse of the product, or user negligence. TAIS may reject the return or deduct costs associated with: open packaging, missing parts, non original packaging, modification, abuse, misuse of the product or user negligence. While TAIS may issue an RMA for individual software packages represented by Customer as unopened, upon receipt and inspection any open packages will not be accepted for return/credit and will be returned to Customer.
Toshiba 128GB Q Series Pro Internal Solid State Drive
Boost your PC to the next level of storage performance with Toshiba Solid State Drive technology. Toshiba Q Series Pro PC Internal Solid State Drive offers high performance drive upgrade for your PC.
Improved Performance and Reliability
With Toshiba Solid State Drive, you will experience faster boot-up and operation on your PC. Imagine the productivity you would gain with less time spent on waiting to access your application and digital contents.
Compared to a standard hard drive, Solid State Drive does not have moving mechanical parts. This means Toshiba Solid State Drive offers greater durability and resistance to vibration and shock. You will gain peace of mind knowing that your data will be kept safe while you are on the road.
Toshiba Solid State Drive consumes less power than a standard hard drive. You will discover you have more time to work and play on your laptop – less time worrying about finding the next power outlet for your PC.
With the new 7mm slim and lightweight design, the Toshiba Q Series Pro Solid State Drive is ideal for your UltrabooksTM. A mounting spacer is included to work in both slim Ultrabook designs or laptops with traditional full-height 9.5mm drive bays.
If you will be using your Toshiba Q Series Pro Solid State Drive to replace your current hard drive, a free copy of NTI Echo is also included via download2 to help migrate your data.
Whether you are an avid gamers, graphics professional, or road warrior, you will find Toshiba Q Series Pro Solid State Drive is a perfect solution for boosting your PC performance and productivity.
Backed by a 3-year limited warranty, Toshiba Q Series Pro Solid State Drive is built in accordance with Toshiba’s high quality standard offering high performance drive upgrade for your PC.
7mm slim & lightweight design ideal for notebooks and Ultrabooks™
Provides faster boot-up speed and reduces wait time
Gives you fast access of application and data
Consumes less power for energy efficiency
Quiet operation without moving parts
Resistance to vibration and shock
Includes free downloadable NTI Echo data migration software2
3-year limited warranty included6
Interface Transfer Rate4: 6Gb/s
Average Sequential Read: 554 MB/s
Average Sequential Write: 512 MB/s
Size (in): 3.94 (L) X 2.75(W) X 0.27(H)
Size (mm): 100.0(L) x 69.85(W) x 7.0(H)
Weight: 53 g or 1.9 oz (512GB/256GB); 49 g or 1.7 oz (128GB)
Toshiba Q series Pro Solid-State Drive
Quick Installation Guide
3-Year Limited Warranty6
Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8
Note: Professional Installation Recommended
1. One Gigabyte (1GB) means 109 = 1,000,000,000 bytes and one Terabyte (TB) means 1012 = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB = 230 = 1,073,741,824 bytes and 1TB = 240 = 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system, such as Microsoft Operating System and/or pre-installed software applications, or media content. Actual formatted capacity may vary.
2. A free copy of NTI Echo data migration software is available for download at http://www.toshibastorage.com/SSDKit/. NOTE: Use of NTI Echo software in a Notebook or Ultrabook™ will require the use of a SATA to USB bridge cable (not included).
4. Transfer rate may vary depending on user’s system configuration and capabilities.
5. Average in-house testing results based on ATTO Disk Benchmark 2.47
6. This product is covered by a three (3) year standard limited warranty. A copy of the warranty is included in the box or can be viewed online at http://www.warranty.toshiba.com.
7. Compatibility may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration and operating system
Toshiba 128GB Q Series Pro Internal Solid State Drive - Write a ReviewClose