High Performance, Security, and Ultra Portability
Toshiba's TransMemory® Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive offers the ultra high-speed data transfer rate and large capacity storage that's perfect for mobile business executives, sales professionals, photographers and advanced users who need secure and convenient mobile storage solution for all their confidential documents, data and digital content.
With built-in security software (for PCs only) and encrypted password protection, this device makes transferring and sharing large files safe, simple and fast. Plus you can create your own private and public partitions, which can be password protected for safeguarding.
Compatible with PCs and Mac® computers, the TransMemory® Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive features a solid, functional design for long-term durability and comes in two sizes—64GB and 128GB1—to suit today's needs. It's an ultra high-speed mobile storage solution that delivers reliability and the ultimate peace of mind, backed by a 5-year standard limited warranty2 and the proven leadership strength of Toshiba.
- Simple plug-and-play operation, works with any computer system with a USB 2.0 or 3.0 portsup>3.
- Compatible with both Windows® and Mac® operating systems. Preformatted in FAT32, this Flash Drive works with both PCs and Mac® computers right out of the box.
- Compatible with USB 3.0 & USB 2.0
- Sleek compact design promotes easy data sharing and transport.
- Solid functional design features an aluminum casing for added durability and removable cap that fits in the back of the enclosure.
- Built-in security software (for Windows® PCs) with password encryption protects data against theft or loss.
- Create your own private and public partitions, which are password protected for safeguarding.
- USB bus power means no external power is required.
- 5-year standard limited warranty2 delivers peace of mind.
USB Flash Drive Specification
- Capacity1: 64GB
- Interface: USB 3.0/USB 2.0
- Write Speed4: up to 205 MB/s
- Read Speed4: up to 222 MB/s
- High grade aluminum body
- Color: Silver
- Toshiba TransMemory™ Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Built-in "EX II Pad Locker" security software
- 5-year Standard Limited Warranty
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8
- Mac® OS 10.0.2 and above (USB 2.0 only)
- Available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 Port
- Operating temperature: 0-50°C
- Storage temperature: -20-60°C
- Operating and Storage humidity: 5-95%RH (no condensation)
1 One Gigabyte (GB) means 109 = 1,000,000,000 bytes and One Terabyte (TB) means 1012 = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB=230 = 1,073,741,824 bytes and 1TB = 240 = 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity will also be less if the computer includes one or more pre-installed operating systems, pre-installed software applications, or media content. Actual formatted capacity may vary.
2 Warranty: The terms and conditions of Toshiba's standard limited warranty are available at www.warranty.toshiba.com.
3 Check with your device manufacturer for full compatibility.
4 Based on Toshiba internal test results, read and write speeds may vary depending on user-specifications such as devices used and files size read or written.
5 Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system