Toshiba’s new line of high performance CompactFlash®1 (CF) memory cards, the EXCERIA PRO™2 series, specifically targeting the digital single lens reflex camera market. The initial line-up of 16GB, 32GB, 64GB cards offers the world’s highest level3 read and write speeds. EXCERIA PRO™ CF cards are designed to meet the demands of the high-end DSLR market, including high resolution image capture, sustained continuous shooting, HD video recording and high speed data transfers to other devices.
The EXCERIA PRO™ CF cards integrate Toshiba’s high performance NAND flash memory and specially developed dedicated firmware. They achieve a read speed of 160MB/s and write speed of 150MB/s4, the highest level yet reported.
Toshiba’s CF cards are compliant with the Compact Flash Association (CFA) standard CompactFlash® Specification Revision 6.1 and are compatible with the UDMA7 high-speed interface, ensuring they can maximize the full performance of high-end DSLRs.
The EXCERIA PRO™ CF cards are compatible with the latest “Video Performance Guarantee Profile 2” standard, VPG-65. VPG-65 secures Full HD video capture streams at a minimum write speed of 65MB/s for compatible host devices and recording media. VPG-65 enables 4K resolution (a digital movie file format with horizontal resolution of approx. 4,000 pixels and vertical resolution of approx. 2,000 pixels) movie shooting and high quality Full HD video capture at high frame rates with no dropped frames.
- Superior performance designed for professional DSLR cameras
- Up to 160MB/s Read and 150MB/s Write4
- Ideal for continuous burst-mode shooting
- UDMA7 high-speed interface maximize the full performance of high-end DLSR cameras
- Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-65) ensuring minimum sustained write speed to capture full HD video
- Large capacities
- Up to 64GB of storage for your high resolution image and video formats
- Durable Design
- Solid construction to help protect against shock and vibration
- Airport X-rays friendly (ISO 7816-1 Compliant)
- Peace of Mind
- 5-year limited warranty included
- Capacity 64GB
- Card CF+™ *1 and CompactFlash® Specification Revision 6.1
- VPG VPG-65
- Max read speed: 160MB/s
- Max write speed: 150MB/s
- Interface: UDMA 7（Ultra DMA Mode 7 theoretical：167MB/s）
- Power Supply Voltage: 3.3/5.0V
- File Format: FAT32
- External Dimensions: 36.4mm (L) × 42.8mm (W) × 3.3mm (H)
- Weight: Approximently 10g
- RoHS Compliant
- Toshiba Exceria Pro™ CompactFlash® High-Speed Memory Card
- Plastic Jewel Case
- User Guide
- 5-Year Limited Warranty5
1CompactFlash® card is a memory card standardized by CompactFlash Association. VPG logo and CF+ are trademarks of CompactFlash Association. CompactFlash® is a registered trademark of CompactFlash Association.
2EXCERIA PRO is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
3As of March 2013, Toshiba
416GB cards will have 95MB/s maximum write speed. Read/Write speed was internally tested based on UDMA mode 7 16bit (LBA48). Read and write speed may vary, depending on user specifications such as devices used and file size read or written. (Transfer speed of 1MB/s calculated as 1,000,000 bytes/s)
5This product is covered by a five (5) year standard limited warranty. The warranty brochure is included with the product or can be viewed online at http://support.toshiba.com/warranty.