Toshiba 512MB PC2-5300 DDR2-667MHz Notebook Memory Module
It has long been known that more memory increases your system's performance - in fact more memory can actually increase your battery life too. Other benefits of adding more memory include quicker boot-up and the ability to run multiple programs simultaneously. Double Data Rate 2 (DDR2) memory offers maximum data transfer rates to increase performance of memory intensive applications such as streaming video, graphics and CAD programs.
When you need to increase your ram memory, don't you want to use the same memory modules that are in your notebook? Well, now you can! The Toshiba expansion memory module is the same modules that were installed in your Toshiba portable at the factory. Toshiba memory is designed and tested to ensure optimal compatibility with Toshiba notebook computers.
- Adding more memory is one of the least expensive ways to help boost overall system performance
- Toshiba tested, guaranteed 100% system compatibility and reliability
- The same memory modules installed in your Toshiba portable PC at the factory
- Strict memory requirements and review of manufacturing processes delivers world renowned Toshiba quality
- Backed by a limited warranty with renowned Service and Support from Toshiba
- DDR memory performance:
- PC5300 DDR2 memory utilizes technology enabling up to four times the memory performance of traditional SDRAM
- Maximum data transfer rate of up to 5300 MB/sec*
- Compatible with Toshiba Satellite A200, A205, A215, A300, A305, A305D (except -S6847, -S6849,-S68491, -S6851 & -S6856), L25, L45, L305, L350, L355, L355D, M200, M205, M300, M305, P100, P105, P200, P205, P205D, P300, P305, P305D, U300, U305, U400, U405 (except -S2856) and X205 series; Satellite Pro A200, A210, L300, L300D, L350, M300, U400 (except -SP2804) series; Portégé M400, M405, M700, R400, R500**, R505** series; Tecra A8, A9, L2, M5, M6, M7, M8, M9, series; Qosmio F40, F45, G35 and G45 series portable computers
DDR2 modules are compatible when mixed with lower speed DDR2 modules. However, it will default to the lower speed.
*Data transfer rates vary and are often less than the maximum possible.