The Toshiba Primary Battery Pack is a 4-cell, rechargeable, Lithium Ion battery designed to work with select Toshiba series portable computers.
Take your office on the road without sacrificing performance, productivity or convenience with Toshiba Notebook battery packs. Battery power gives you the ability to use your computer around the house, on campus, in the office, and when you travel either on business trips or vacation. Enhanced battery life helps you stay connected and be productive wherever your work takes you.
Used as either a spare or replacement battery, this battery pack meets or exceeds the specifications of the original battery that came with your notebook. It interfaces with the TOSHIBA Power Saver Utility on the notebook which features a charge indicator to help you monitor the available power.
- Snaps in and out of the battery slot in seconds
- Genuine Toshiba quality and reliability
- Extend the life of your Toshiba notebook while on the road!
- Take your office on the road without sacrificing performance, productivity or convenience.
- Meets or exceeds the specifications of the original battery that came with the notebook.
- An additional battery pack provides extended power to work and play without worries.
- Get a spare to extend the battery life on the go for lengthy meetings, on campus and flights.
- Capacity: 14.8V ≈ 45Wh
- No. of Battery Cell: 4
- Dimension & Weight: 10.9" x 1.3" x 0.8"; 0.53 lb
- RoHS compliant
- Compatible with Toshiba Satellite S955, S955D and U945 series portable computers.
- In the box: One Toshiba Battery Pack and documentations
- One-year limited warranty
Note: Battery life may vary considerably from specifications depending on product model, configuration, applications, power management settings and features utilized, as well as the natural performance variations produced by the design of individual components. Published battery life numbers are achieved on select models and configurations tested by Toshiba at the time of publication. See "Detailed Specs" for specific battery measurement test. Recharge time varies depending on usage. Battery may not charge while computer is consuming full power. After a period of time, the battery will lose its ability to perform at maximum capacity and will need to be replaced. This is normal for all batteries.