Discover one of the easiest ways to add storage to your computer with Toshiba's Canvio® Basics 3.0 portable hard drive, offering one of the simplest storage solutions right out of the box.
For those who want easy, effective drag-and-drop storage to manage their growing digital library, the Canvio® Basics 3.0 is a great solution. Offering up to 1.5 terabyte of capacity, and powered by USB 3.0 technology, it lets you copy even some of the largest files off your PC and onto the drive faster than ever before. Thanks to a special internal shock sensor and ramp loading technology to guard against accidents and drops for greater peace of mind, it's also the perfect way to share or transport your digital content.
The 1.5TB1 Canvio is capable of storing up to 428,000 digital photos or 394,000 digital music files or 1,230 downloaded digital movies.
- Transfer your large media files at blazing fast speeds with USB 3.0
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Internal shock sensor and ramp loading technology protects your drive and data
- Gives you peace of mind with Toshiba 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Color: Black
- Capacity: 1.5TB1
- Interface: USB 3.0 with up to 5 Gb/s transfer rate
- Rotational Speed: Up to 5,400RPM
- Average Seek Time: 12ms
- Cache Buffer: 8MB
- Dimensions & Weight: 3.1” W x 4.7” D x 0.83” H; 7.8 oz
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP or Vista
- One USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
In the box:
- One Toshiba Canvio Basic 3.0 Portable Hard Drive
- USB 3.0 Cable (works with USB 2.0)
- Quick Install Guide
- Three-year limited warranty
1 One Gigabyte (1GB) means 109 = 1,000,000,000 bytes and One Terabyte (1TB) means 1012 = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB = 230 = 1,073,741,824 bytes and 1TB = 240 = 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system and other factors.
Note: This product is a replacement for HDTB115XK3BA and HDTC615XK3B1.