Boost your PC to the next level of storage performance with Toshiba Solid State Drive technology. Toshiba Q Series Pro PC Internal Solid State Drive offers high performance drive upgrade for your PC.
Improved Performance and Reliability
With Toshiba Solid State Drive, you will experience faster boot-up and operation on your PC. Imagine the productivity you would gain with less time spent on waiting to access your application and digital contents.
Compared to a standard hard drive, Solid State Drive does not have moving mechanical parts. This means Toshiba Solid State Drive offers greater durability and resistance to vibration and shock. You will gain peace of mind knowing that your data will be kept safe while you are on the road.
Toshiba Solid State Drive consumes less power than a standard hard drive. You will discover you have more time to work and play on your laptop – less time worrying about finding the next power outlet for your PC.
With the new 7mm slim and lightweight design, the Toshiba Q Series Pro Solid State Drive is ideal for your UltrabooksTM. A mounting spacer is included to work in both slim Ultrabook designs or laptops with traditional full-height 9.5mm drive bays.
If you will be using your Toshiba Q Series Pro Solid State Drive to replace your current hard drive, a free copy of NTI Echo is also included via download2 to help migrate your data.
Whether you are an avid gamers, graphics professional, or road warrior, you will find Toshiba Q Series Pro Solid State Drive is a perfect solution for boosting your PC performance and productivity.
Backed by a 3-year limited warranty, Toshiba Q Series Pro Solid State Drive is built in accordance with Toshiba’s high quality standard offering high performance drive upgrade for your PC.
- 7mm slim & lightweight design ideal for notebooks and Ultrabooks™
- Provides faster boot-up speed and reduces wait time
- Gives you fast access of application and data
- Consumes less power for energy efficiency
- Quiet operation without moving parts
- Resistance to vibration and shock
- Includes free downloadable NTI Echo data migration software2
- 3-year limited warranty included6
- Capacity: 256GB1
- Interface: SATA3.0
- Interface Transfer Rate4: 6Gb/s
- Average Sequential Read: 554 MB/s
- Average Sequential Write: 512 MB/s
Size (in): 3.94 (L) X 2.75(W) X 0.27(H)
Size (mm): 100.0(L) x 69.85(W) x 7.0(H)
- Weight: 53 g or 1.9 oz (512GB/256GB); 49 g or 1.7 oz (128GB)
- Toshiba Q series Pro Solid-State Drive
- Mounting spacer
- Quick Installation Guide
- 3-Year Limited Warranty6
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8
Note: Professional Installation Recommended
1. One Gigabyte (1GB) means 109 = 1,000,000,000 bytes and one Terabyte (TB) means 1012 = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB = 230 = 1,073,741,824 bytes and 1TB = 240 = 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system, such as Microsoft Operating System and/or pre-installed software applications, or media content. Actual formatted capacity may vary.
2. A free copy of NTI Echo data migration software is available for download at http://www.toshibastorage.com/SSDKit/. NOTE: Use of NTI Echo software in a Notebook or Ultrabook™ will require the use of a SATA to USB bridge cable (not included).
4. Transfer rate may vary depending on user’s system configuration and capabilities.
5. Average in-house testing results based on ATTO Disk Benchmark 2.47
6. This product is covered by a three (3) year standard limited warranty. A copy of the warranty is included in the box or can be viewed online at http://www.warranty.toshiba.com.
7. Compatibility may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration and operating system
Note: This product is a replacement for HDTS225XZSTA.