Make a big scene
Intel® Wireless Display
Now enjoy all of your personal and online content on your big screen by simply wirelessly connecting your Toshiba laptop to your HDTV. Available on select Satellite® and Portégé® laptops featuring Intel® Core processors; Intel® Wireless Display combined with an adapter enables you to project personal content, online TV shows, home movies, videos and more, all with great image clarity up to 1080p. No more crowding around the laptop - now you can gather around the TV to enjoy your PC content.
See how it works
- Get a front row seatevery time
- Its time to stop crowding around your laptop screen to enjoy vivid pictures, video and other content. Intel® Wireless Display makes the show so much more enjoyable, letting you easily stream videos, photos and music from your hard drive, home network, or the internet straight to your HDTVeasily and wirelessly.
- Press once to connect
- The Intel® Wireless Display feature on your Toshiba laptop is all about easy. Simply connect the PUSH2TV adapter to your TV, follow a few simple steps, then sit back and enjoy. You set it up once. And, after that, sharing your screen is quick as pushing a button.
- Forget about cables
- One of the best things about Intel® Wireless Display is how it lets you cut down on clutter. You dont need to scramble for special cabling, or litter your living room, to connect your laptop to a home entertainment center and reap all the benefits.
1 (WiDi) Requires an Intel® Wireless Display enabled PC, TV Adapter, and compatible television. Available on select Intel® Core processors. Does not support Blu-Ray or other protected content playback. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/go/wirelessdisplay.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.