BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS
- This website (the "Site") is controlled and operated by Toshiba International Corporation ("TIC") from its offices within the United States. TIC makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- You agree to use this Site for lawful purposes only and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties.
- The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by TIC, its affiliates, or by the original creator of the material. The contents of this Site may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the express permission of TIC or the copyright owner, except that you may copy, download or print the materials on this Site for personal and noncommercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. You also may not, without TIC's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site or any other server. You shall not copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, or in anyway exploit copyrighted or proprietary materials available in this site, except as expressly permitted by the respective owner(s) thereof. Any other use of the content of the Site is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will not systematically extract, collect or harvest, through electronic means or otherwise, any data or data fields from this Site, including but not limited to customer identities. Use of any software available for downloading from the site is governed by the terms of the applicable license agreement accompanying or included with the software. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names in this site are the marks of the respective owner(s), and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING MATERIALS IN LINKED SITES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, TIC AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENTOF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TIC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS OR THE FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TIC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE, OR ANY LINKED SITES, RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU (AND NOT TIC) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, DATA OR SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, DATA AND/OR SOFTWARE.
- This Site may provide links or references to other sites originating from other companies, individuals or organizations. However, the materials that can be accessed from such sites are not maintained by us and we are not responsible for the contents thereof and we shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any reference to a linked site or any specific third party product or service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by us, and you assume all risk with respect to its use.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, NOR OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE IN THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, NOR FOR ANY CLAIM BY A THIRD PARTY. IF USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF USER EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE USER ASSUMES ANY COST THEREOF.