TAES was formed in 2015 through the integration of several legacy Toshiba businesses and is headquartered in West Allis, Wisconsin near Milwaukee, this location includes major manufacturing and a service facility. Part of the Energy Systems & Solutions Company within Toshiba Corporation, TAES takes pride in being a technology leader, providing cost-effective, timely and sustainable solutions that address current and future power generation needs.
- Transparent, open and honest relationships: We will share complete, accurate and timely information within the team and to our stakeholders.
- Integrity: We will keep our promises and will act with the highest level of legal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Respect for diversity: We will encourage and seriously consider opinions and viewpoints different than our own.
- Direct communication: We will communicate simply, clearly and completely with the goal of promoting understanding.
- Data- and fact-driven decisions: We will base our business decisions upon careful and thoughtful analysis of situations, risks and opportunities.
- Inclusion, collaboration and engagement: We will encourage participation and input in decision-making at all levels of the organization.
- Recognition: We will look for opportunities to recognize and celebrate progress toward achievement of our goals.
- Constant improvement: We will continually look for opportunities to improve our performance and will learn from our mistakes.
- Support and affirmation: We will stand behind and avoid second-guessing the final decisions of the team within the company and to our stakeholders.
- Accountability: We will take responsibility for our actions and results.