- ENERGY STAR® certified
- 420 to 450 lumens
- Replacement for 40-watt incandescent lamp
- 2700K & 4000K
- Reaches full brightness instantly
- Omni-directional design
- Frosted lens
- Rated life of 40,000 hours (L70)
- Uses up to 84% less energy than incandescent lamps
- Emits up to 90% less UV light compared to halogens
- Contains no mercury or lead
|Ordering Code||Lumens1||Wattage (W)||Lamp Efficacy (lm/W)||Equivalency2||Beam Angle (degrees)||CBCP (cd)||CCT3 (color temp)||CRI||Rated Life (hrs)4||Input Voltage (VAC)|
- Thermally stable typical lumens (± 10%)
- Equivalency based on the ENERGY STAR® Integral LED Lamp Center Beam Intensity Benchmark Tool.
- CCT Range complies to ANSI C78.377-2008.
- Rated life is based on 70% lumen maintenance, engineering testing and probability analysis.
Download Instructions: Right click on a link and select "Save link as…".
If you are using:
Internet Explorer: Right click on a link and select "Save Target As"
Safari: Right click on a link and select "Download Linked File"
|Manufacturer||Brand||Model||Type||Max # of Lamps / Dimmer|
- Dimmers provide 25% or less of maximum light output.
Lighting Facts Labels
Return Instructions for Limited Warranty
1. All bulbs must be returned using a nationally recognized courier (i.e. FedEx, UPS or DHL) having the ability to track packages. We shall not be responsible for lost packages.
2. In order to obtain a replacement, please return the bulb, invoice or receipt and UPC with your name, address and phone number to:
Toshiba International Corporation
LED Lighting Division
10435 Okanella, Suite 100
Houston, TX 77041
3. We will replace the bulb with an equivalent upon our receipt of above-mentioned items and information.
4. If you have any questions or for additional details, please email email@example.com and include your full name, address and phone number.