- ENERGY STAR® approved
- 980 lumens
- Replaces 90-watt halogen lamps
- 35° beam angle
- Power factor of 0.70
- Rated life of 40,000 hours (L70)
- Uses up to 75% less energy than halogens
- Emits up to 90% less UV light compared to halogens
- Contains no mercury or lead
- Rated for both damp and wet locations*
*This lamp is UL wet location listed. Not intended for Insulation Contact (IC) or totally enclosed fixtures, including IC Airtight (ICAT), or gasketed. Use in enclosed fixtures may reduce the output or shorten lamp life. Do not submerge in water.
|Ordering Code||Lumens1||Wattage (W)||Lamp Efficacy (lm/W)||Equivalency2||Beam Angle (degrees)||CBCP (cd)||CCT3 (color temp)||CRI||Rated Life (hrs)4||Input Voltage (VAC)|
- Thermally stable typical lumens (± 10%)
- Equivalency based on the ENERGY STAR® Integral LED Program.
- CCT Range complies to ANSI C78.377-2008.
- Rated life is based on 70% lumen maintenance, engineering testing and probability analysis.
- ENERGY STAR® certified
Download Instructions: Right click on a link and select "Save link as…".
If you are using:
Internet Explorer: Right click on a link and select "Save Target As"
Safari: Right click on a link and select "Download Linked File"