Flash Memory Server
Up to 30 Channel Inputs/40 Channel Outputs with 60 TB of Secure Storage
- Server platforms scalable from 1 TB to 60 TB
- Real-Time, Direct-to-Air Video Server Design
- Accurate Video Presets on Schedule
- No Load Variations in Processing Speeds
- Flash Memory, IP Network, RAID
- Solid-State and Maintenace-Free Recording Media
- Latest 64 G Chip Sets
- High-Speed 10/1 G LAN Interface
- Rebuild Speed 3x Faster than HDD
Multi I/O, High Availability
- High-Speed File Interface
- New Effective Workflow
- Up to 30 × 800 Mbps Ports Simultaneously
- Even Play Out of File Base Transfers
- Offering High I/O Capabilities
- Concurrent Input/Output Operation
- Simultaneous Real-Time Play, 40 ch Outputs
- For Control, ON-AIR MAX FLASH™ Exposes its API as a General Interface as well as Supporting VDCP.
Energy Efficient, Compact
- Low Power Consumption, Reduced by 40% Compared to Previous Models
- Low Heat Dissipation using SLC 64 G Chips
- Scale Storage from 1 TB to 60 TB
- Available Memory Boards: 0.25 TB, 0.5 TB or 1 TB
- Supporting Latest Codec Formats: MPEG2 Long GOP/ ALL I and H.264 ALL I (AVC- Intra)
- Supporting File Format: MXF OP1a
- High Quality Up/Down Conversions with Low Latency, Closed Caption & AFD Support, and Audio Transparency.
- Based on Proven Results for Large Capacity and High Bandwidth Environments, ON-AIR MAX FLASH™ uses the latest 64 G Chip Set and High-Speed 10/1 G LAN Interface
- Monitor Wear Leveling and Erase Rewrites
- Prevent Common Secular Wearing
- FEC (Forward Error Correction)
- Redundant Power Supplies
- Unlike the competition, Toshiba has developed a flash memory controller that monitors the wear leveling and erase rewrites to prevent the common secular wearing as seen in most "other" SSD applications.
- Toshiba also employs FEC (Forward error correction) to prevent any data write lost. Redundant power supplies are also included benefits.
800 Mbps High Speed File Transfers
- Toshiba's Original High-Speed Communication Platform, NPEngine™, offers High-Speed File Transfers
- 30 ports × 800 Mbps for MXF and Other File Transfers
Power- and Space-Saving
- Power Consumption Reduced by 40% Compared to Pevious Models
- 64 G NAND Flash Chips Condensed onto Single Memory Boards
- Low Power Design
- Three types of memory card sets are available to choose from: 0.25TB, 0.5TB, and 1TB
- Hot swappable cards make it easy to expand I/O's and memory capacity. Add channels, formats and bandwidth as needed.
- The system can be upgraded automatically by changing the configuration of the cards and software.
One Chassis Solution
- Offering encoders, decoders, flash memory storage, controllers and system management, all in a single 5RU chassis. Minimizing chassis size, lowering power consumption, fewer internal cable connections, hot swappable, easy maintenance contribute to a greener footprint.
Free Slot Configuration
- ON-AIR MAX FLASH™ has a free slot architecture. Up to any 16 cards can be installed into a single 5RU chassis. The card combination and slot location can be adjusted by user's request.
Multi-Channels High Performance Workflow
High-speed file transfer at 800Mbps that grows with ever needing requirements and change.
- The ON-AIR MAX FLASH™ has 10 IP ports, each with 800Mbps of dedicated bandwidth for non- real - time fi le transfers. It also offers simultaneous I/O operation with 40ch of frame accurate real time baseband outputs ports.
- Currently scaling at 60TB of flash memory storage.
- ON-AIR MAX FLASH™ can adapt to customer's ever changing work flow, creating an architect that grows as requirements and needs grow.
- ON-AIR MAX FLASH™ supports 1080i, 720p, 480i and 576i format for ingest and play out. (NTSC/PAL)
- Internal Multi Converter (M/C) allow users to specify separate formats for each individual output ports. Back- to-back playout is available for different compression formats and/or different picture resolutions.
- Supported codec formats are: MPEG2 Long GOP/ ALL I and H.264 ALL I (AVC- Intra)
- Encoders and decoders support both these formats.
- Closed Caption conversion, EIA-608/EIA-708 support.
- AFD support.
Standard protocol and open platform API
Open control interface
ON-AIR MAX FLASH™ offers an open API over IP, allowing various MAM applications and 3rd party controllers to neatly tie into the ON-AIR MAX FLASH™ for more intricate workflows. Standard VDCP is also accepted.
Application for ON-AIR MAX FLASH™
- File management tool for ON-AIR MAX FLASH™
- Play List/File Transfer/Delete command available from external PC
- Traffice/Automation playlist compatible
- Secondary event support
- Based API (Application Program Interface)
- Control via Ethernet LAN
- API and VDCP compliant
- SNMP and alarm log files.
- As Run Log
Technical specifications list
|In/Output Signal Format||Video (NTSC/APL)||HD-SDI: SMPTE292M 1080i/59.94Hz, 1080i/50Hz, 720P/59.94Hz, 720P/50Hz|
|SD-SDI: SMPTE259M 480i/59.94Hz, 576i/50Hz|
|Up/Down Conversion / Cross Conversion with Closed Caption, AFD, VANC, Ancillary Data Support|
|Audio||Dolby Digital and Dolby E Passthrough|
|Discrete AES/EBU (SMPTE272M) : 16 inputs (8 pairs) on BNC (75Ω unbalanced)|
|Data||Closed Caption (EIA-608, EIA-708)|
|Ancillary Data (VANC, VBI)|
|Number of In/Output||Baseband Input||Min. 1 Channel/Max 30 Channels|
|Baseband Output||Min. 2 Channel/Max 40 Channels|
|Compression format||Video||MPEG2 LONG GOP / I-frame only, AVC-Intra|
|Support Bit Rate||HD: MPEG2 17.5 Mbps, 25 Mbps, 35 Mbps, 50 Mbps/AVC-Intra, 50 Mbps, 100 Mbps|
|SD: MPEG2 I-frame only 30 Mbps, 40 Mbps, 50 Mbps|
|AVC-Intra (H.264 I-frame only) User Selectable Bit Rate (HD :50/100 Mbps)|
|Audio||Non-compressed PCM 24 Bit at 48 KHz|
|Dolby Digital and Dolby E Passthrough|
|Storage||Storage Device||SLC 64 Gbit Flash Memory|
|Selectable Memory Board||3 type : 0.25/0.5/1 TB (By Request)|
|Storage (per 5RU chassis)||Maximum Storage Capacity in Standard 5RU: 8 TB (2 Memory Sets)|
|1 Memory Set is Consisting of 4 Memory Cards (5 Memory Cards are Necessary for RAID Option)|
|Minimum Storage Time||i.e. 30hours@65Mbps|
|Maximun storage time||i.e. 1000hours@65Mbps|
|Genlock||Analog BB(Black Burst)||BNC, 75Ω|
|Network interface||I Gbps Ethernet||FTP|
|File transfer speed: 30 Ports x 800 Mbps maximum|
|Ethernet for maintenance||HTTP / SNMP|
|RS-422/VDCP or Sony 9pin protocol|
|GPIO (8 GPIO lines configurable)|
Chassis/Mechanical/Electrical specification list
|Chassis||5RU||221(H) x 436(W) x 576(D) Free slot configuration|
|Power supply||Power supply||100-240V 50Hz/60Hz|
|Power consumption||depends on the configuration|
|Conditions||Temperature||5 to 35 ℃|
|Toshiba Broadcasting & Network Systems offer an array of broadcasting solutions backed by the reliability and performance of the Toshiba brand. Product features include:|